Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Raquel Poço Jewellery is a Portuguese brand registered with the INPI (Instituto Nacional da Propriedade Industrial). All jewellery is designed by Raquel Poço.
The jewellery is not allowed to be copied or transferred, and the website content is not to be used, without the permission of Raquel Poço. The copyright and property of all elements of the website are reserved by Raquel Poço.
The jewellery prices that are available in the Raquel Poço Jewellery online store include the tax at the rate in Portugal (23% VAT).
Raquel Poço Jewellery reserves the right at any time to change the price of items or services and conditions of its online store or to carry out promotional campaigns.
1. We try to have the parts shipped between 2 to 7 business days. However, since the jewellery is made by hand, there may be stock outages and shipping may change. In that case, the customer will be notified.
2. You will receive an email confirming your order at the time it is placed, and another email the day it is sent. No billing submissions are made. Orders will only be shipped after payment.
3. Products purchased at Raquel Poço Jewellery are shipped via CTT – Correios de Portugal; or by bicycle courier if the customer has an address in the following Portugal postcodes: 1000, 1050, 1070, 1100, 1170, 1150, 1200, 1249, 1250, 1300, 1350, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1750, 1800, 1900, 1950, 1990.
4. Orders are delivered from Monday to Friday, with the exception of local or national holidays, by a courier from CTT or by bicycle. Deadlines assume that there are no physical or structural restrictions (e.g. incorrect addresses, force majeure setbacks, times of promotions, sales and Christmas). Raquel Poço Jewellery is not responsible for delays in
deliveries, however, we do our best to ensure that you will receive your jewellery as soon as possible.
5. It is not possible to choose a specific delivery time. If the shipment is made by CTT, if a recipient is not found at the destination address, the courier will leave you a postcard to collect the order at the nearest post office. You have five working days after receiving the
postcard to collect your order. After that period, the order is returned to Raquel Poço Jewellery and is considered cancelled – excluding the initial shipping cost. You should contact Raquel Poço Jewellery if you want to arrange a new shipment (subject to a new postage payment), or to refund the amount paid for the jewellery – excluding the initial postage.
6. In the case of choosing delivery by a bicycle courier, the courier will contact the customer in order to schedule the time. We recommend that you give a work address or an address where there is a guarantee of receipt of the order. If a recipient is not found at the address
indicated by the customer, the order will be returned to Raquel Poço Jewellery and the return costs are charged to the customer. You should contact Raquel Poço Jewellery if you want to arrange a new shipment (subject to a new postage payment), or to refund the amount paid for the jewellery – excluding the initial postage.
7. If the order is returned to Raquel Poço Jewellery due to an address error input by the customer, it will only be sent again upon receiving the customer’s correct address information (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and after a new payment of postage.
Official delivery time information for CTT Registered Mail:
Mail registered in Portugal (Mainland), in normal situations, takes 1 business day to reach its destination and 2 business days to reach Madeira and the Azores. Internationally, in normal situations, it takes 4 to 5 working days.
The values of shipping costs for national territory (Mainland and Islands) is 3.50 euros and 8 euros for European Union countries. For the rest of the world, postage is 15 euros.
Orders to countries outside the European Union may be subject to customs taxes or import duties when entering the country of destination. We have no knowledge or responsibility for the amount of these fees, as they differ from country to country.
You can follow your order through the CTT website cttexpresso.pt.
Bicycle deliveries – Relay cycle – in order to reduce the ecological footprint of our shipments
Bicycle shipping costs 3.50 euros. After dispatch, the order will be delivered between 2 to 3 business days. In that case, the courier contacts the customer in order to define the time interval in which the order will be delivered.
When making a purchase at Raquel Poço Jewellery you have the following payment methods at your disposal: Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal, MB Way and Multibanco Reference.
1. Credit Card (VISA AND MASTERCARD)
You will be automatically directed to the Pagaqui website, where payment will be processed via your Visa or Mastercard card. Pagaqui is a Portuguese company, leader in payment methods, and guarantees the total security of your card data. For more information, visit their website: https://www.pagaqui.pt/ .
2. Bank Transfer
Jewellery is reserved for 5 business days. If during that period Raquel Poço Jewellery does not receive payment, the order is not considered. To speed up the payment confirmation process, you can send us the proof of bank transfer, together with the order number paid, to email@example.com.
Account holder – Raquel Poço
IBAN – PT50019300001050579255517
Bank name – CTT
When selecting this payment method, you are automatically directed to a secure page, where you must enter your PayPal account details to authorise the transaction. Payment by PayPal is made on the internet, using your email and credit card. It is a safe method and used worldwide.
4. MB Way
When selecting this payment method, you are automatically directed to a secure page, where you must enter the mobile number associated with MB Way. Payment by MB Way is made in the application, using an access code that allows authorisation and validation of payment. It is a safe method and used worldwide. This payment method is guaranteed by the company Lusopay (http://www.lusopay.com)
5. ATM reference
When you select this payment method, you are automatically directed to a secure page, where you will be provided with an ATM reference. This payment method is guaranteed by the company Lusopay (http://www.lusopay.com)
According to Portuguese law, all articles have a 2-year warranty, from the date the purchase invoice is issued. Raquel Poço Jewellery excludes any liability for damage to articles
derived from lack of precaution and for inappropriate and neglected use, as well as for the loss of jewellery, stones or theft.
For any repair and maintenance questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges and Returns
1. Customers who purchase any Raquel Poço Jewellery item through the website can exercise their right of free returns under the terms of article 11 of D.L. 24/2014, of 14 February.
2. The right of withdrawal provided for in the preceding paragraph must be exercised within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the order by the customer, by communicating their intention to the email email@example.com
3. In case of a return, the customer must keep the purchased item in order to be able to return it to Raquel Poço Jewellery within 20 days from the date of receipt.
4. Returns made by the customer under the right of withdrawal must be sent by post (CTT), costs incurred to the sender, by communicating their intention to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The item must always be accompanied by the invoice, only returns of items accepted in the same condition in which they were sent and without any sign of use.
6. Having exercised the right of withdrawal, under the terms of paragraphs 1 to 5 above, Raquel Poço Jewellery will refund to the customer the price paid for the item, the refund being made through the original payment method.